Facebook Like

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hypnotised...(The Untold Story) - Part III ( Diving Into The Deep Ocean )

            Yes, I was hypnotized & believe you me that was a superb feeling. I was on a high. I was only thinking about her. My eyes couldn't see anything apart from her smiling face ( which was only my imagination of her laughing ). The feeling for her, inside me, was just increasing exponentially with each passing nanosecond ( may be much faster than that). Love was on the air & each romantic song acted as a catalyst for me. That whole day I've only noticed her beauty & unknowingly she dragged all my attention. ( And even today also whenever I think about her, the rotation of earth simply stops due to which I get a projectile motion by getting thrown out this planet & lands over a planet where that "smiling face" is everywhere. )


            As I was trying hard to get myself drowned in the deep ocean of love, the two of my bestest friends ( Kaushik & Goutam ) managed to find the reason of my undesirable & supernatural wide spreading of mouth. Soon it spread among the section "C" guys. Then, the tuition classes started as each of my friends started teaching me how to impress her, propose her, get her,  and so on.....in short how to just love ( Which I hated as Bush hates Osama ). But I must admit that my friends were also excited about the love which has just sprouted from the crust of my little heart ( obviously my heart was little, b'coz I was only in class 8 ) & get themselves involved in spying for me.

            The next day at school I called one of her close friend named Shradhha & stated everything about my situation. First she mocked at me & told me that she'll never ever act as a mediator. But to my surprise, she told everything to her friend ( my silly girl) and informed me at the last period. When I asked her about her reaction, she told it was a no. But somehow I managed to extract the silly girl's contact number from her.

            Now my heart started beating heavily. I was horrified by that shocking news. I had no clue as what to do then ( The bell has already rung & students were headed towards their home). I didn't have even sufficient money to call her. So, I immediately rushed to Goutam ( Goutam's home was not too far from the school) & asked for a phone call from his home. He nodded & we walked to his home.

            I waited for sometime & then called her ( as the phone was ringing, I was getting nervous ). I was not sure about what I should say and then she picked up the phone.

She:- Hello.
Me:- Hi, is this ............... (just fill in the blank space with whatever name you want).
She:- Yes ( in a heavy voice ). Who are you ?
Me:- Err....I'm Dibyagyan, the student who sits just behind you.
She:- Why have you called me ?
Me:- I just wanted to know about what Shradhha had told you ?
She:- What ? She is my friend and has told me about many things.
Me:- No, What did she told you about me ?
She:- Yes, she told me something but...
Me:- Whatever she told you was rubbish, and believe me there is nothing like that.
She:- Hmmm...
Me:- But, I really like you & want to be your friend.
She:- Okay, I'll give a second thought to it. Now Bye. I've to go somewhere.
Me:- Bye.

Then, she put the phone down & I headed towards my home after offering a heart-full thanks to Goutam.

( Hey Goutam, I don't know if you'll read this or not but still I want to thank you again for that help of yours. Not only for that help but for each and every moment we shared together. You were and you will remain forever special to me. Thanks a lot for being my friend.... Missing our golden school days.)

12 comments:

  1. Hey..Dibyagyan
    thanx...4 sharing such an interesting part of ur life with us...carry on till the end buddy..
    it's really nice..//
    tk cr...bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 work bhai
    bt try n post the next part as soon as possible becoz we are equally hypnotized

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this girl, named Shradhha, is the same girl of whom u had once mentioned in the first yr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again I thank to all my reader's. Will try to keep the same momentum....

    @Satya:- Thanks to you for reading and liking my post.
    @DJ:- No, She is not the same....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know every character

    but, i am amazed to know the situations.

    its a great learning experience and also to review & rethink the past glory

    ReplyDelete
  6. In past i have listened some part of d story from u. But still its very nice to read in your ornamental words. keep going & i hope u will live up to our expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.....deja vu..keep the momentum going

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to reach Late magar i'm in.
    Jahapana tussi Great Ho...
    Lage raho teri Story ke end ki wait main..
    Memory loss ki wajah se kuch yaad nahi aa raha hai..But it will be refreshed soon :P

    ReplyDelete