Facebook Like

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hypnotised...(The Untold Story) - Part II

NOTE: Please read the Part I of this story before you read any further.

            Though the new class was not too far away, still it caused us pain to leave our own class. With a new glimpse of hope, curiosity and eyes ( u can call it nazariya) we entered the new classroom. That class was a real dumb & awesomely boring ( Sorry to all section A guys, Please don't take it as an offence. U all know what is your reaction when you just enter a new class. So, please.....). What we saw there was also not an unexpected scene. Girls used to dominate the dumb boys ( dumb here means less of courage & zeal to fight. ), as their number was more & some of the mysterious species were the off-springs of our teachers causing the fear of complain.

            There were four columns of benches, in which two columns & the first bench of the fourth column were used by girls for their mysterious bags ( A girl's bag is still a mystery, like bhanumati ka pitaraa in old stories. ). So, we guys occupied the leftover benches. As usual I was the first bencher so occupied the bench just one more behind the girls. ( It's just because those silly girls need one more bench to put their over weighted & underestimated bags in). This was the first time I was sitting behind girls. Though it was very awkward for me, but still that feeling was just diminished by exploring more about the class.

            After a couple of days, we found the class to be a very interesting one (For those section A guys who were angry reading the previous paragraph, now it's time for you to praise me). The students were not really boring. Soon we adapted ourselves in the class. The differential feeling was vanishing. And we all became very good friends (Till now even).

          Everything was going fine, studies, friendship, humour & laughter, gossips, etc. until something obstructed the two of my retinas to just move to their normal position. Actually I found out that my retinas stubbornly remained in a single position & didn't moved anywhere even if I wanted them to move. All my concentration at once moved to that sight. And finally when that sight was about to get decoded by my mind, I was simply hypnotised.......

           For a moment my mind was blank, it felt like I'm out of this world, my heartbeat gradually started to increase, before that I've only heard of nausea but at that time I felt it. I didn't know what was the actual feeling (Only trying to recall whatever I can). And when I recovered my senses, my mind started it's sight decoding algorithm & the output was like this....

            Now, the teacher has entered the den of devils & all the present students (some guys always find there way to washroom after every class & always enter late) were taking out their textbooks & their classwork notebooks. One of those sily girls (mentioned in the previous paragraph, who sit just ahead of me separated by an extra bench, which they used to keep their bags) was taking her notebooks out of her bag. That was the time I've got a glimpse of that sily girl & actually noticed the simplest beauty within........

            And that's what I call love at first sight. Yes, I fell in love with that sily girl. Though she was not the most beautiful girl in the class, her beauty is still unmatched. She was not the center of attraction, but her glimpse had attracted my mind and every tissue of my body. And a very indescribably intense feeling had captured my mind & the untold story of my life has begun.

            It started that time & I'm still hypnotised................

"I sincerely thanks ALMIGHTY for everything, but even more than to the unknown person who has given the idea of dividing Section "C", and I would not like to forget our class teacher (Class teacher of our section "C") for helping me find the sily girl."



15 comments:

  1. hey buddy.....i really like ur untold story....but i think its not the end and i am curious 2 know that wat happn next..have u met this so called sily girl...have u told her that u r in luv wid her....whee she is nw a dayss...and by the way wat time is it ur school days or wat??.....at last i truly believe in luv in first sight......n hope better 4 those who experience including me.....al d bst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sachin, thanks for liking my story. yeah you are correct, it's not the end as i've already mentioned there that it was just the begining.
    And for your information about time, read the first part of the story in the previous post ( 1st line). U'll find there.

    And keep following the blog, i promose you that i'll complete the story.

    Thanks & God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 going... bro

    plz continue the momentum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud one...lookig forward to ur story......:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice there........keep coming and surely waiting for the next chapeter

    ReplyDelete
  6. great going friend....i hope to see more of it.....btw all this things happened during yr b.tech period....??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all readers....
    adn ROHIT.....If you have read the part one of this story, then u must be knowing about which time I'm trying to explain...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great arrangement of words for bring out ur feelings and emotions. I liked ur story but I am more interested for the narration of ur b.tech experience and there after...Do not hurry in writing take ur time. I know that with patience and thinking u can bring out pearl from sea of words!!! Waiting 4 ur next blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good one dibya. I never expected such a brilliant writing skil. So gather all your inspirations & let the momentum go. we all are eager to read till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take your own time for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for all your support.
    And DEBJYOTI, have patience & u'll get something even bigger than this. This is a promise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dibyagan.you hav beautifully buttoned down that how beautifully u were hypnotised by a beautiful silly girl..but one question, are you still hypnotised..?or u were hypnotised just once..at the the glance of that beautiful silly girl..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Sritam:- Your answer is in the last line of the chapter i.e. Part II.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was awesome writing!
    But you should have shared this
    piece with us earlier.

    Nevertheless, Looking Forward.

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg dj!!!ur simply awesum yaar!!...luk hw beautifully u hv narrated each n every incident...as i ws goin thru d pages..each of these were just floatin in front of my eyes..n i was just smilin n feelin as if it all happened yesterday n now how badly i m missin my school n all my wonderful frenzz :(..anywz u knw wat, 1 gal in dis world if at all following ur blogs wud b on cloud 9!!..lol my dear..we r so proud of u...keep writing....

    ReplyDelete