Facebook Like

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hypnotised...(The Untold Story)

           It was a cool morning. As I entered the Classroom labeled as VIII-C of Kendriya Vidyalaya Balasore, two of my friends rushed towards me & just shocked me like any mobile ringing in the vibration mode.

Me:- Wats up guys, chill. I've ironed (pressed) my shirt today only.
1st:- Do you know the breaking news of today...???
Me:- No.
2nd:- I can't believe that you don't know...Ha Ha (Gigantic Smile).
1st:- The rumors that all the "C" sections are going to be divided and the students will be adjusted into "A" & "B" are going to be true.
2nd:- Yes, no more section "C" dude.
Me:- What the hell are you talking man. (I told as I put my bag on the desk).
2nd:- Yes, it will be announced officially today only.
Me:- How can they do this. (they = school officials).
1st:- Ok, now let's move for the prayer.

We all agreed & went for the prayer.

           This news has bothered me a lot. Some unusual thoughts started disturbing me. What if all my friends (  Specially Goutam & Kaushik) get separated from me? What if one of our friend is put into the class other than us? What about our studies? How will the other class react to us? etc.etc....

            In first period itself our class teacher announced about the division of sections. He asked about our suggestions. Then I saw that most of my bloody fellows have no objection in that. So I discarded the thought of protesting. We were 32 students in our section. So, our class teacher did a sorting. He put all the even roll numbers into section "A" & the odd ones into "B" ( you can term it as systematic sampling). The class started murmuring & discussing with one another about what new section they are into. Some were happy & some seemed blue. Then suddenly one girl stood up and went to our teacher asking him to put her into section "B" as all of her friends have been alloted the same. Teacher gave a thought & then with a smile nodded to her. Then within no time we all went to him and asked our preferences.

            After a long discussion about everyone's preference the final list was prepared. It was like most of the boys are into "A" & girls are into "B". ( It was a good decision I thought. As the population of girls in "A" was more while it was low in "B". So, both sections will now be balanced in terms of gender). I was quite happy as we all friends were in the same section i.e. "A". We were also been told that we have to move to our new sections from the second period. And then, the whole period was wasted by every kind of FAQs & Stupid talks regarding the division process. Unwillingly our teacher was also a part of that discussion. Soon the bell rang & our teacher left us wishing good luck to everyone.

            We all were thrilled & excited at the same time. We all put on our bags & started to move to our respective new sections...........

1 comment: