Facebook Like

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Unbearable Pain..

It was time for me to leave home & proceed towards the Bhubaneswar Railway Station. As the time passed by, my heartbeat was becoming more noticeable. Each time I notice my heartbeat, I felt as if a piece of that bloody (full of blood) thing was breaking down.
                I have been at home for the last 11 days. Those days I have done only one thing & that is ‘nothing’. And now, I’ve to leave for my workplace (panipat). I realize that I’m going to miss My Father, My Brother, My Sweet home, My Cute Car, My TV, My Bed, etc, etc…….and a lot more things. (just exclude the rotten thing in the dustbin as I have got them here also).
                When the damn machine of ‘TITAN’ pointed at me that it is already 8:30 PM, I could not control my outburst. So, I went down to the market place nearby my home, had a couple of that long & white thing with a brown end (readers have to guess that thing). Then I suddenly realized that some of the glands in my eyes have started functioning heavily and are giving out a lot of watery substance through my eyes (I wonder, do I have any hole in my eyes?).
                Suddenly I felt a very heavy pain inside me, though I could not recognize which part of my body was causing trouble, yet I felt restless. I went to the backseat of my car, almost fainted there for about 5 minutes. At that time I recalled all my memories with my family. (24 years in just 5 mins, what a great speed). I tried to remember the happiest & some naughtiest moments to keep myself in the sense & also to feel better. Really that made me felt great. Then I went home with some packaged food for dinner from a nearby restaurant.
                I saw the face of my father, he was upto tears even but controlled silently. He patted on my back ( it felt as I have got what I wanted & all my pain vanished at once) and asked me for anything more I wanted, I denied. He said ‘OK’ and left for his friend’s house (Doctor Uncle).
                Now I moved towards my brother, he was also in a bluemood & a bit of illness was crawling through his body. He was watching Hindustan Times News on TV about that bloody kalmadi scam. I told him to drop me at the railway station ( did I really or I went like this “ it’s high time, let’s move to station, SUNIL must be waiting there).
                A few moments later we both put on our shoes and left home. I said good bye to each & everything that came before my retina & turned the key of my car (in clockwise direction).................

12 comments:

  1. abe tu ta gote vala lekhaka baharilu...


    bhala he e chhi, lekha style...

    madi chaal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey when did u strted blogging...??
    anywyz gud strt..keep it up...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot everybody, I've just started to put my thoughts over here. Will try to keep it in this way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice said debuuu ..... thats almost we thinks

    ReplyDelete
  5. ki emotional karilu be mun kandi pakeili...

    ReplyDelete
  6. really the most toughest moment when we leave home,specially that time when your little son/nephew is there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm....feelings quite nicely written down on the blog....good way to start and a fantastic mix of pain and humor.
    Try avoiding some odd words as it is a public platform....but yeah a good blog ..keep it up

    ReplyDelete